Woodbury Nissan is a family-owned business with many opportunities to advance and succeed.
• Telephone and Verbal Communication Skills
• Customer Oriented
• Able to Multi-task in a Fast Paced Environment
If you are Goal Driven, Self-Motivated and are a Competitive Salesperson then this could be the perfect opportunity for you. We are looking for the best sales professionals in the industry to join our award winning sales team.
The ideal candidate must have a
strong desire to succeed. Our sales consultants come from a variety of
backgrounds, ranging from entry level to career changes to experienced sales.
Any sales experience will be considered with steady work history. Outgoing
personality with expertise at developing relationships, excellent
verbal/written communication skills, strong negotiation and presentation skills
and a professional appearance are musts.
• Saturday availability is needed as well as some evening hours
• Valid U.S. Driver's license
• Must be willing to submit to a DMV screen and drug screen
• High School Diploma or GED
A Lot Attendant must be highly organized, energetic and be outgoing and comfortable with people browsing the dealership's lot. Lot Attendants must have a valid driver's license, good driving record and must pass drug screen. People working within the automotive retail industry often have to work extended hours, evenings and weekends to achieve their goals.
• Enthusiasm Willingness
to follow direction
• Ability to perform the sales and service process as directed by
• Management Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Detailed follow up and follow through
• Winning attitude and outgoing disposition
• Ability to work independently
• Be a self-starter
• Take initiative
Please email resume to email@example.com
Woodbury Nissan is looking to add Service Members to our family! We are one of the top producing dealerships in our area and winners of the Global Award and Award of Excellence. We are looking for friendly and professional employees, with excellent communication skills and the ability to organize and multi-task to maximize daily efficiency. Employees will be responsible for focusing on customer needs and satisfaction, while maintaining maximum shop production and high quality standards.